Writer’s Market 2017: The Most Trusted Guide to Getting Published
Author : Robert Lee Brewer
Publisher : Writer’s Digest Books; 96 edition (August 31, 2016)
Genre : Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books
The most trusted guide to getting published!
Want to get published and paid for your writing? Let Writer’s Market 2017 guide you through the process with thousands of publishing opportunities for writers, including listings for book publishers, consumer and trade magazines, contests and awards, and literary agents. These listings feature contact and submission information to help writers get their work published.
Beyond the listings, you’ll find all-new material devoted to the business and promotion of writing. Discover the secrets to writing better queries and selling more articles, tips for a great conference experience, and insight into developing an effective author brand. Plus, you’ll learn how to write and curate content to grow your audience, connect with book clubs, and make promotions and publicity work for you. This edition includes the ever-popular pay-rate chart and book publisher subject index, too!
You also gain access to:
- List of professional writing organizations.
- Sample query letters.
- A free digital download of Writer’s Yearbook, featuring the 100 Best Markets: WritersDigest.com/WritersDigest-Yearbook-16.
Includes exclusive access to the webinar “7 Principles of Freelance Writing Success” from Robert Lee Brewer, editor of Writer’s Market.
About the Author
Robert Lee Brewer is Senior Content Editor for the Writer’s Digest Writing Community, focusing especially on WritersMarket.com and the Writer’s Market Book line. Voted Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere in 2010, Brewer has published one poetry collection, Solving the World’s Problems (Press 53). He speaks around the country on writing and publishing topics, including how to get published, increase readership, and make money writing.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- NEVER IS A PROMISE (Never Say Never Book 2)
- Eleanor & Park
- SINDER: Attraction – Tome 2
- Grey : Cinquante nuances de Grey par Christian
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Le secret du mari
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- It Had to Be Him (An It Had to Be Novel)
- Divergente raconté par QUATRE