Last added books
Too Close to Home
Author : Susan Lewis
Publisher : Ballantine Books
Release : December 15, 2015
Genre : Literature & Fiction
For readers of Jodi Picoult, Heather Gudenkauf, and Elizabeth Flock comes a riveting and timely novel that delves into a modern family’s harrowing encounter with the complex world of cyberbullying.
Jenna Moore finally feels that she and her family are exactly where they should be. Leaving busy London behind, they’ve moved to the beautiful, serene Welsh coast. There Jenna, her husband, Jack, and the couple’s four children have found a little slice of heaven. In the house of their dreams, Jenna and Jack are ramping up for the launch of their new publishing business, and the kids are happier than they’ve ever been, wandering the wild, grassy moors that meet white sand beaches and wide ocean.
But a fissure cracks open. The once open and honest Jack suddenly seems to be keeping secrets, spinning intricate lies. And fifteen-year-old Paige has become withdrawn, isolating herself from her family and her new friends. Frightened of the darkness enveloping her family, Jenna struggles to hold her loved ones together. But a cruel disturbance has insinuated itself into her home, threatening to take away everything she holds dear.
Praise for Susan Lewis
“This emotionally charged story keeps you at the edge of your seat.”—RT Book Reviews, on Behind Closed Doors
Langue : English
File size : 2.1 MB
Format : EPUB
- Eleanor & Park
- P.S. I Still Love You
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story
- Girl Online 1 and 2
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- The Choice
- Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War
- The Sell: The Secrets of Selling Anything to Anyone
- Cross Kill (Alex Cross #23.5)
- The Annihilation Score (A Laundry Files Novel)