Author : Mary Kay Andrews
Publisher : St. Martin’s Press
Release : May 17, 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
Some people stay all summer long on the idyllic island of Belle Isle, North Carolina. Others come only for the weekends-and the mix between the regulars and “the weekenders” can sometimes make the sparks fly. Riley Griggs has a season of good times with friends and family ahead of her on Belle Isle when things take an unexpected turn. While waiting for her husband to arrive on the ferry one Friday afternoon, Riley is confronted by a process server who thrusts papers into her hand. And her husband is nowhere to be found.
So she turns to her island friends for help and support, but it turns out that each of them has their own secrets, and the clock is ticking as the mystery deepens…in a murderous way. Cocktail parties aside, Riley must find a way to investigate the secrets of Belle Island, the husband she might not really know, and the summer that could change everything.
Told with Mary Kay Andrews’ trademark blend of humor and warmth, and with characters and a setting that you can’t help but fall for, The Weekenders is the perfect summer escape.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- The Selection series (1-5)
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World
- The Guilty (Will Robie)
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Les bases de données NoSQL et le Big Data : Comprendre et mettre en oeuvre