Last added books
The Northern Cross (A Baltic Sea Crime Novel)
Author : Hendrik Falkenberg
Publisher : AmazonCrossing (October 11, 2016)
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
A mysterious wooden cross appears on a hilltop, towering over the craggy Baltic Sea coastline. The body of a young man hangs from the cross, nailed by the hands and feet.
Detective Johannes “Hannes” Niehaus arrives at the scene, hoping to make quick work of this grisly case and prove himself to his new partner. But this is not a simple incident of religious fanaticism. The killer’s motive proves elusive, and the tracks are well covered. As Hannes digs for clues, more people find themselves in danger. But are the victims innocent, or have their past behaviors instigated the crimes? Hannes works closely with colleagues and a new love interest as he rushes to find the link between the fallen man’s untimely demise and a series of new offenses.
With misleading evidence and an eclectic cast of suspects, Hannes leaves no stone unturned—but can he protect others from this merciless killer?
About the Author
German author Hendrik Falkenberg studied sports management and works in sports broadcasting. The magical allure that the sea holds for him comes alive in his stories, which are set on the north German coast. His first book, Time Heals No Wounds, was a #1 Kindle bestseller in Germany.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : ePUB, MOBI
You may like:
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Yours (A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Saga Des Loriens Tome 1 à 5
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World