The Good Neighbor
Author : AJ Banner
Publisher : Lake Union Publishing
Release : September 1, 2015
Genre : Literature & Fiction
Named by Harper’s Bazaar as a book that could be the next Gone Girl.
From a phenomenal new voice in suspense fiction comes a book that will forever change the way you look at the people closest to you…
Shadow Cove, Washington, is the kind of town everyone dreams about—quaint streets, lush forests, good neighbors. That’s what Sarah thinks as she settles into life with her new husband, Dr. Johnny McDonald. But all too soon she discovers an undercurrent of deception. And one October evening when Johnny is away, sudden tragedy destroys Sarah’s happiness.
Dazed and stricken with grief, she and Johnny begin to rebuild their shattered lives. As she picks up the pieces of her broken home, Sarah discovers a shocking secret that forces her to doubt everything she thought was true—about her neighbors, her friends, and even her marriage. With each stunning revelation, Sarah must ask herself, Can we ever really know the ones we love?
“A riveting psychological thriller with twists and turns I didn’t see coming. The ending will blow you away. Set aside your day. You won’t be able to put The Good Neighbor down.” —Robert Dugoni, Amazon #1 and New York Times bestselling author of My Sister’s Grave
“In The Good Neighbor A. J. Banner plays on many of our greatest fears—that the person we’ve placed our greatest trust in isn’t who we think they are. A fast-paced psychological thriller with a fantastic twist at the end. Not to be missed.” —Catherine McKenzie, bestselling author of Hidden and Smoke
About the Author
A. J. Banner illuminates the darkest corners of the human heart with her stories of suspense. Born in India and raised in Canada and California, she earned degrees from the University of California, Berkeley. She lives with her husband on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
- The Selection series (1-5)
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World
- The Guilty (Will Robie)
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Les bases de données NoSQL et le Big Data : Comprendre et mettre en oeuvre