The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Author : Gary Chapman
Publisher : Northfield Publishing; 1St Edition edition
Release : January 1, 2015
Genre : Love & Romance, Marriage & Adult Relationships
Simple ideas, lasting love
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge! How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
The 5 Love Languages is as practical as it is insightful. Updated to reflect the complexities of relationships today, this new edition reveals intrinsic truths and applies relevant, actionable wisdom in ways that work.
Includes the Couple’s Personal Profile assessment so you can discover your love language and that of your loved one.
About the Author
Gary Chapman–author, speaker, and counselor–has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages® series and the director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary Travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations.
Langue : English
File size : 2.15 Mo
Format : EPUB, MOBI, PDF
You may like:
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- The Selection series (1-5)
- Grey Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
- The Man in the High Castle
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Every Heart a Doorway
- Her Every Fear
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear