Author : Lola Darling
Publisher : Lola Darling Books
Release : February 28, 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
“Looks like you dressed for the occasion.”
“You said I should come prepared, professor.” She wriggles beneath me.
I bring my hand down on her bare ass, just sharp enough to make her feel it, not enough to leave a mark. She inhales sharply, her hips bucking.
“And have you, Ms. Reed? Or will I need to reprimand you more thoroughly?”
When Harper Reed came to Oxford, her dream was to study modern poetry with the infamous Professor Jack Kingston, NOT to sleep with him. But his lectures are intoxicating, his knowledge captivating, and his accent drops panties faster than Charlie Hunnam on a Saturday night.
Harper has never made good decisions when it comes to sex and Jack has never been able to commit, yet there’s something between them that neither of them has felt before. But students and teachers are not supposed to fraternize, even as this out of control connection puts both of their futures on the line.
When their forbidden love is tested, can they make the grade?
Langue : English
File size : 220 KB
Format : EPUB
- Everything, Everything
- Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man’s Fight for Justice
- The Universe of Us
- Armada A Novel
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down
- The Kept Woman
- Rogue Lawyer
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government
- Shadows of Self (Mistborn)