Author : Lola Darling
Publisher : Lola Darling Books
Release : February 28, 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
“Looks like you dressed for the occasion.”
“You said I should come prepared, professor.” She wriggles beneath me.
I bring my hand down on her bare ass, just sharp enough to make her feel it, not enough to leave a mark. She inhales sharply, her hips bucking.
“And have you, Ms. Reed? Or will I need to reprimand you more thoroughly?”
When Harper Reed came to Oxford, her dream was to study modern poetry with the infamous Professor Jack Kingston, NOT to sleep with him. But his lectures are intoxicating, his knowledge captivating, and his accent drops panties faster than Charlie Hunnam on a Saturday night.
Harper has never made good decisions when it comes to sex and Jack has never been able to commit, yet there’s something between them that neither of them has felt before. But students and teachers are not supposed to fraternize, even as this out of control connection puts both of their futures on the line.
When their forbidden love is tested, can they make the grade?
Langue : English
File size : 220 KB
Format : EPUB
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Forces d’élite – Tome 4 – A vive allure
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World