Summer in Good Hope (A Good Hope Novel)
Author : Cindy Kirk
Publisher : Montlake Romance (June 28, 2016)
Genre : Romance
A widow at twenty-six, Primrose Bloom returns to idyllic Good Hope, Wisconsin, with her two rambunctious young boys, seeking the beauty of the lakeside landscape and the comfort of home. After the loss of her husband and her job, all she’s looking for is peace.
Prim is resolved not to date again until her boys are in college, but her will starts crumbling whenever she’s around her former high school debate partner, Max Brody—who just happens to live in the charming cottage next door. Max has reservations of his own about giving love a second chance and is determined to keep his distance. But when the two pair up to work on the town’s Fourth of July celebration, the fireworks over Green Bay aren’t the only sparks flying. Are Prim and the small-town boy she left behind perfectly wrong for each other…or perfectly right?
About the Author
Cindy Kirk started writing after taking a class at a local community college. But her interest in the written word began years earlier, when she was in her teens. At sixteen, she wrote in her diary: “I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t be a writer.” After her daughter went to college, she turned to her first love and jumped straight into book-length fiction. She loves reading and writing romance novels because she believes in the power of love and in happily ever after. An incurable romantic and an eternal optimist, Kirk loves seeing her characters grow and learn from their mistakes and, in the process, achieve a happy ending through the power of love. She and her high-school-sweetheart husband live in Nebraska with their two dogs.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : mobi
You may like:
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Forces d’élite – Tome 4 – A vive allure
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World