Last added books
Robert B. Parker’s Debt to Pay
Author : Reed Farrel Coleman
Publisher : G.P. Putnam’s Sons
Release : September 13, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
The brilliant new novel in Robert B. Parker’s New York Times–bestselling series featuring police chief Jesse Stone.
All is quiet in Paradise, except for a spate of innocuous vandalism. Good thing, too, because Jesse Stone is preoccupied with the women in his life, both past and present. As his ex-wife, Jenn, is about to marry a Dallas real-estate tycoon, Jesse isn’t too sure his relationship with former FBI agent Diana Evans is built to last. But those concerns get put on the back burner when a major Boston crime boss is brutally murdered. Despite all evidence to the contrary, Jesse suspects it’s the work of Mr. Peepers, a psychotic assassin who has caused trouble for Jesse in the past.
Peepers has long promised revenge against the Mob, Jesse, and Suit for their roles in foiling one of his hits—and against Jenn as well. And though Jesse and Jenn have long parted ways, Jesse still feels responsible for her safety. Jesse and Diana head to Dallas for the wedding and, along with the tycoon’s security team, try to stop Peepers before the bill comes due. With Peepers toying with the authorities as to when and where he’ll strike, Jesse is up against the wall. Still, there’s a debt to pay and blood to be spilled to satisfy it. But whose blood, and just how much?
About the Author
Robert B. Parker was the author of seventy books, including the legendary Spenser detective series, the Jesse Stone series, and the Virgil Cole/Everett Hitch Westerns. Winner of the Mystery Writers of America Grand Master Award and long considered the undisputed dean of American crime fiction, he died in January 2010.
Reed Farrel Coleman has been called a “hard-boiled poet” by NPR’s Maureen Corrigan and the “noir poet laureate” in The Huffington Post. He has published twenty-three novels, including nine books in the critically acclaimed Moe Prager series, and most recently, Where It Hurts. He is a three-time recipient of the Shamus Award for Best Detective Novel of the Year, a winner of the Barry and Anthony Awards, and is a two-time Edgar Award nominee. Coleman lives with his family on Long Island.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Yours (A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Saga Des Loriens Tome 1 à 5
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World