Raven Sisters (Franza Oberwieser)
Author : Gabi Kreslehner
Publisher : AmazonCrossing
Release : April 19, 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
Gertrud and her foster sister, Hanna, used to be inseparable. But as the years pass, Hanna becomes the beautiful one while Gertrud remains plain. Their once unbreakable bond is strained by jealousy—until Gertrud is brutally murdered and Hanna disappears without a trace.
When uncompromising homicide detective Franza Oberwieser picks up the women’s eerie cases, she begins to pull back the veils over their shared history. Each layer reveals a new and more disturbing truth. Everyone in the family is holding their secrets close, and the deeper Franza digs, the darker they appear. With a mysterious man following her every move—and the nagging distraction of her own recent heartache—can Franza uncover the sisters’ fate before the case turns cold?
About the Author
Award-winning writer Gabi Kreslehner lives and works in her hometown of Ottensheim, Austria, located on the shores of the Danube. She became interested in theater and writing at a young age and now works as a teacher. Her previous novel, Rain Girl, was her English-language debut.
Langue : English
File size : 721 KB
Format : EPUB
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- NEVER IS A PROMISE (Never Say Never Book 2)
- Eleanor & Park
- SINDER: Attraction – Tome 2
- Grey : Cinquante nuances de Grey par Christian
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Le secret du mari
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- It Had to Be Him (An It Had to Be Novel)
- Divergente raconté par QUATRE