Author : Elyan Smith
Publisher : Riptide Publishing
Release : June 18th 2012
Genre : Romance
Life on the dole in a dying town is defined by drinking when you can, smoking to pass the time, and, if you’re gay, going down to the barracks at the old port to get some. Iwan’s got the cigarettes and the booze down pat, but he lacks experience, so he sticks to online porn and watching the lads portside.
Everyone else seems to have learned how to get what they want, yet Iwan can’t get past everything that could go wrong. He knows who he is, regardless of labels. But no matter how often his best friend tells him to just go for it, he doesn’t trust others to see past his mismatched body.
Paying for what he’s afraid to get for free may seem absurd, but it’s better than just watching, and it’s better than porn. It may not change the world he lives in, but with luck, it will change him.
Langue : English
File size : 1.4 MB
Format : EPUB/MOBI /PDF
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- Couples Sex Guide with Demonstrated Sex Positions
- God Help the Child: A novel
- Prince Captif Tomes 1 et 2
- Golden Son pdf book by Pierce Brown
- The Oregon Files series (10 Ebooks)