Poisoned Blade (Court of Fives)
Author : Kate Elliott
Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release : August 16, 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
In this thrilling sequel to World Fantasy Award finalist Kate Elliott’s captivating young adult debut, a girl immersed in high-stakes competition holds the fate of a kingdom in her hands.
Now a Challenger, Jessamy is moving up the ranks of the Fives–the complex athletic contest favored by the lowliest Commoners and the loftiest Patrons alike. Pitted against far more formidable adversaries, success is Jes’s only option, as her prize money is essential to keeping her hidden family alive. She leaps at the chance to tour the countryside and face more competitors, but then a fatal attack on her traveling party puts Jes at the center of the war that Lord Kalliarkos–the prince she still loves–is fighting against their country’s enemies. With a sinister overlord watching her every move and Kal’s life on the line, Jes must now become more than a Fives champion…. She must become a warrior.
About the Author
Kate Elliott is the author of more than twenty-five novels, including her New York Times bestselling young adult debut Court of Fives, its prequel e-novella Night Flower, and Black Wolves. She has also written the Spiritwalker trilogy, the Novels of the Jaran, and the Crossroads trilogy, among others, and two of her books have been finalists for the Nebula Award and the World Fantasy Award. Kate was born in Iowa, raised in Oregon, and now lives in Hawaii. She invites you to visit her website at kateelliott.com or follow her on Twitter @KateElliottSFF.
Langue : English
File size : 3.8 MB
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- The 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into Reality
- Pour ton bien (HQN)
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- I Almost Forgot About You
- The Man in the High Castle
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others
- The Name of God Is Mercy