No Longer Safe
Author : A J Waines
Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Release : January 2, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
AJ Waines is a Number One Bestselling Author in UK & Australia (Girl on a Train)
She was your best friend. Now she’s your deadliest enemy – and there’s nowhere to run…
When Alice receives an invitation from Karen, her charismatic University friend, to stay in a remote cottage in Scotland, she can’t wait to rekindle their lost friendship.
But two more former students arrive – never friends of Alice’s – and as the atmosphere chills, Karen isn’t the warm-hearted soulmate Alice remembers. Barely is the reunion underway before someone is dead and the fragile gathering is pushed to breaking point.
As the snow cuts them off from civilisation and accusations fly, Alice finds herself a pawn, sinking deeper into a deadly game she can’t escape.
NO LONGER SAFE is a chilling Psychological Thriller that delivers a delicious sting in the tail.
About the Author
Kindle (KDP) Top 20 ‘most-read author’ in UK (2015)Praise for AJ Waines’ books:
‘Her tightly plotted psychological thrillers remind me of the novels of Peter James.’ – Daniel Clay, author of Broken (Amazon Top Ten debut novel, 2008)
‘The twists came thick and fast…a brilliant read!’ – Joy Kluver
‘Mesmerising…totally gripping from beginning to end’ – Shirley Henderson
Langue : English
File size : 597 KB
Format : AZW3
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Yours (A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Saga Des Loriens Tome 1 à 5
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government