My Favorite Mistake
Author : Wendi Zwaduk
Publisher : Totally Bound Publishing
Release : January 10, 2017
Genre : Romance
She’s always known who she wanted. Now she needs to find the strength to make him see they’re more than a mistake.
Molly Neff creates promotional art for companies with confidence and her working partner is sex on legs. Austin Dean is sexy, smart and everything she’s wanted in a man since the moment they met. They’ve slept together a couple of times, but things haven’t worked out between them. When another woman enters the picture, can Molly convince Austin they belong together or will the relationship end up scrapped for a better idea?
As much as he likes working with Molly, Austin wants more out of life than creating advertising campaigns for others. He wants to be the star. Molly has always been his good luck charm—with her brains and charisma, she helps him make his dream come true. But his starring role comes with complications. He’s always sort of known he loved Molly, but another woman wants his attention. Will he choose Molly and a simple life with her or the bright lights of fame?
Langue : English
File size : 241 KB
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- Couples Sex Guide with Demonstrated Sex Positions
- God Help the Child: A novel
- Prince Captif Tomes 1 et 2
- Golden Son pdf book by Pierce Brown
- The Oregon Files series (10 Ebooks)