Microsoft OneNote Step by Step
Microsoft OneNote Step by Step (2016) by Curtis Frye (Size: 35.19 MB)
|Microsoft OneNote Step by Step by Curtis Frye.epub||10.6 MB|
|Microsoft OneNote Step by Step by Curtis Frye.pdf||24.58 MB|
Author : Curtis Frye
Publisher : Microsoft Press; 1 edition
Release : February 22, 2016
Genre : Computers & Technology
The quick way to learn Microsoft OneNote!
This is learning made easy. Get productive fast with OneNote and jump in wherever you need answers. Brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step–and practice files help you build your skills.
- Access local and online OneNote notebooks from any device
- Create notes that include handwriting, drawings, screen clips, audio clips, video clips, and structured equations
- Revise, reorganize, flag, format, search, and share your notes
- Customize OneNote for the way you like to work
- Get more done by integrating OneNote with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Share notes by using email, Microsoft OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
About the AuthorCurtis Frye is the author of more than 30 books, including Microsoft Excel 2016 Step by Step for Microsoft Press and Brilliant Excel VBA Programming for Pearson, UK. He has also created and recorded more than three dozen courses for lynda.com, including Tableau 9 Essential Training and Up and Running with Public Data Sets. In addition to his work as a writer, Curt is a popular conference speaker and performer, both as a solo presenter and as part of the Portland, Oregon ComedySportz improvisational comedy troupe. He lives in Portland with his wife and three cats.
Langue : English
File size : 35.19 MB
Format : EPUB + PDF