Author : Thomas Rydahl
Publisher : Oneworld Publications; Reprint edition
Release : July 11, 2017
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
Winner of the Glass Key Award
Winner of the Danish Debutants Award
Winner of the Harald Mogensen Prize for Best Danish Crime Novel
A car is found crashed on a beach in the Canary Island resort of Fuerteventura. In the trunk is a cardboard box containing the body of a small boy — no one knows his name, and there is no trace of a driver.
The last thing Fuerteventura needs is a murder. The island’s already got half-empty bars and windswept beaches, and the local police are under pressure to cut the investigation short. But long-time islander Erhard, who sees more than most people, won’t let the investigation drop — and he has nothing to lose. He has severed ties with his wife and child in Denmark, and has cut himself off from the modern world.
The question is: can an old man who knows nothing about cell phones, the internet, or social media possibly solve a murder in the modern world, especially one that stretches far beyond the sandy beaches of Fuerteventura?
Langue : English
File size : 2 MB
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Grownup: A Story by the Author of Gone Girl
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- A Work in Progress: A Memoir
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- The Grace of Kings (The Dandelion Dynasty)
- Strong Looks Better Naked
- The Traitor Baru Cormorant
- Heir to the Empire (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, Vol. 1)
- An Abundance of Katherines