Long Way Home (Thunder Road)
Author : Katie McGarry
Publisher : Harlequin Teen
Release : January 31, 2017
Genre : Literature & Fiction
Seventeen-year-old Violet has always been expected to sit back and let the boys do all the saving
It’s the code her father, a member of the Reign of Terror motorcycle club, raised her to live by. Yet when her dad is killed carrying out Terror business, Violet knows it’s up to her to do the saving. To protect herself, and her vulnerable younger brother, she needs to cut all ties with the club—including Chevy, the boy she’s known and loved her whole life.
But when a rival club comes after Violet, exposing old secrets and making new threats, she’s forced to question what she thought she knew about her father, the Reign of Terror and what she thinks she wants. Which means reevaluating everything: love, family, friends…and forgiveness.
Caught in the crosshairs between loyalty and freedom, Violet must decide whether old friends can be trusted—and if she’s strong enough to be the one person to save them all.
Langue : English
File size : 2.2 MB
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- Couples Sex Guide with Demonstrated Sex Positions
- God Help the Child: A novel
- Prince Captif Tomes 1 et 2
- Golden Son pdf book by Pierce Brown
- The Oregon Files series (10 Ebooks)