Last to Die
Author : Arlene Hunt
Publisher : Bookouture
Release : June 24, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
He watches. He waits. He kills…
When Jessie Conway survives a horrific mass high school shooting, in the aftermath she finds herself thrust into the media spotlight, drawing all kinds of attention. But some of it is the wrong kind.
Caleb Switch, a sadistic serial killer, has been watching her every move. A skilled hunter, he likes his victims to be a challenge. Jessie is strong, fearless, a survivor, and now… she is his ultimate prey.
As Caleb picks off his current victims one by one, chasing, killing and butchering them with his crossbow, he’s closing in on Jessie… But will Jessie defy the odds and escape with her life? Or will she be Caleb’s final sacrifice …
A clever, dangerously twisted thriller that will have fans of Tess Gerritsen and Karin Slaughter gripped until the very last page.
What readers are saying about Last to Die:
‘A taut, sharp, gripping reimagining of the serial-killer novel.’ Tana French
‘Absolutely relentless in pace… I became totally immersed in Last to Die. It’s a story of survival and there was certainly plenty of tension and suspense to keep me reading late into the evening.’ “The Book Review Cafe”
‘This book needs to be finished in one sitting… Jessie had a lot of grit and was a strong main character. Caleb was a true sociopath. Put these two characters together and you are in for a real treat. My first book by this author and definitely it won’t be my last. Highly recommend reading this. But clear your calendar because you won’t be moving until you finish.’ “Laura’s Book Reviews””
Langue : English
File size : 1.2 MB
Format : EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
You may like:
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Grownup: A Story by the Author of Gone Girl
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- A Work in Progress: A Memoir
- Today Will Be Different
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease
- The Grace of Kings (The Dandelion Dynasty)
- Strong Looks Better Naked
- The Traitor Baru Cormorant