Killer Chef (BookShots)
Author : James Patterson
Publisher : BookShots
Release : November 1, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
Someone is poisoning diners in New Orleans’ best restaurants. Now it’s up to chef and homicide cop Caleb Rooney to catch a killer–who has an appetite for revenge.
LIGHTNING-FAST STORIES BY JAMES PATTERSON
- Novels you can devour in a few hours
- Impossible to stop reading
- All original content from James Patterson
About the Author
James Patterson has written more bestsellers and created more enduring fictional characters than any other novelist writing today. He lives in Florida with his family.
Jeffrey James Keyes is a writer, photographer, and producer who resides in New York City. His writing has been featured in several publications and he holds an MFA from Columbia University’s School of the Arts.
Langue : English
File size : 1.2 MB
Format : EPUB, MOBI, AZW3
You may like:
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Forces d’élite – Tome 4 – A vive allure
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World