Infinity Reborn (The Infinity Trilogy)
Author : S. Harrison
Publisher : Skyscape (June 28, 2016)
Genre : Mysteries & Thrillers
Perfection has its price, and humanity is about to pay…unless seventeen-year-old Finn Blackstone can stop the looming threat. Her father, a brilliant but mad global tech tycoon, has deemed humanity too flawed to tolerate, and he’s determined to pave the way for a superior species. Finn is the only one capable of foiling his apocalyptic schemes, but she’s being held captive—not only physically but also by the dark secrets and darker impulses within her own fractured mind.
Though her allies are dwindling and she has been betrayed by those she trusted most, Finn makes a desperate attempt to free herself and races to save humanity from total annihilation. To succeed, she must finally accept the truth about what she really is—and embrace the terrifying power she has possessed all along.
About the Author
S. Harrison is an author from New Zealand, where he often indulges his love of watching superhero movies and art-house films. He frequently escapes to the many islands of the South Pacific, where he is hard at work on his writing.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : mobi
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
- The Universe of Us
- Si je t’aime, prends garde à toi !
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
- Fool Me Once
- Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man’s Fight for Justice
- It’s All Your Fault
- The Man in the High Castle
- Finding Audrey