Guinness World Records 2017
Author : Guinness World Records
Publisher : Guinness World Records (August 30, 2016)
Genre : Humor & Entertainment
The ultimate annual book of records is back and crammed with more than ever before! Guinness World Records 2017 is bursting with all-new records on topics as diverse as black holes, domes, owls, and killer plants. Want to know the highest anyone has travelled on a skateboard, or the largest loop-the-loop completed in a car? Dying to know just how many tricks a cat can do in one minute? The answers to these questions and so much more are right inside.
New in this year’s edition are exciting infographic features exploring the fascinating details on topics such as animals, the human body, sports, and explorations. And of course all your favorite record categories are updated for 2017, such as the world’s new tallest dog! And as ever, our team of world-class photographers have traveled the globe to capture amazing images of the year’s most impressive record holders. Let us know your favorite!
Do try this at home…
Want to be a record-breaker? Inside you’ll find challenges you can try in the back yard, in the kitchen, in your bedroom, or even in the gym. Who knows, you may become a world record holder yourself!
Bonus content for the US edition
Find exclusive pages just for the USA featuring amazing records from the X Games and a special look at the 125th anniversary of basketball.
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : PDF
You may like:
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- The Selection series (1-5)
- Grey Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian
- The Man in the High Castle
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Every Heart a Doorway
- Her Every Fear
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear