Grim Tidings: Hellhound Chronicles
Author : Caitlin Kittredge
Publisher : Harper Voyager
Release : April 19, 2016
Genre : Science Fiction & Fantasy
In this thrilling sequel to Black Dog—the first volume of award-winning Caitlin Kittredge’s dark urban fantasy series, Hellhound Chronicles—a soul catcher must stop demonic monsters from her past from infecting the world.
After winning her freedom from a reaper and facing off against a fearsome demon boss, Ava is now a masterless hellhound. Her friend, Leo, has found a new life after death: He’s returned as the Grim Reaper—the first in centuries. As both try to adjust to their new circumstances, Ava’s dark past comes back to wreak havoc on her . . . and the entire world.
A breed of monsters as smart as vampires—but who behave like zombies—has been sighted in Kansas. Ava can’t believe these “zompires” are back. She thought she’d kicked their asses for good when she first battled them in a Nazi death camp. Now, they’re spreading their infection across America’s heartland thanks to a nasty piece of business named Cain.
Free at last after being locked up in Hell for millennia, Cain has some scores to settle. To stop him, Ava must form an unholy alliance with some old foes . . . a bargain that will lead her to uncover deeply buried truths about her past—and Leo’s future.
About the Author
Caitlin Kittredge has written sixteen novels for adults and teens, including Black Dog, the award-winning Iron Codex trilogy, and Coffin Hill, published by Vertigo. Caitlin spends her time in Massachusetts fixing up her 1881 Victorian house that she shares with several spoiled cats and a vast collection of geeky ephemera.
Langue : English
File size : 582 KB
Format : EPUB
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Forces d’élite – Tome 4 – A vive allure
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World