Last added books
Girl Mans Up
Author : M.E. Girard
Publisher : HarperCollins
Release : September 6, 2016)
Genre : Literature & Fiction
All Pen wants is to be the kind of girl she’s always been. So why does everyone have a problem with it? They think the way she looks and acts means she’s trying to be a boy—that she should quit trying to be something she’s not. If she dresses like a girl, and does what her folks want, it will show respect. If she takes orders and does what her friend Colby wants, it will show her loyalty.
But respect and loyalty, Pen discovers, are empty words. Old-world parents, disintegrating friendships, and strong feelings for other girls drive Pen to see the truth—that in order to be who she truly wants to be, she’ll have to man up.
About the Author
M-E Girard lives just outside Toronto, Canada, where she splits her time between writing YA fiction about badass teen girls and working nights as a pediatric nurse. A 2013 and 2015 Lambda Literary Fellow, M-E is a proud feminist who is endlessly fascinated by the good, the bad, and the ugly regarding the concept of gender. You can find her online at www.megirard.com and all over social media.
Langue : English
File size : 2 MB
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Star Wars Ahsoka
- The Fate of the Tearling (Queen of the Tearling, The)
- The Long Walk
- A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Order to Kill
- The Obsidian Chamber