Author : Kate Medina
Publisher : HarperCollins
Release : March 24, 2016
Genre : Health, Fitness & Dieting
The girl knows,’ he whispered….
Four-year-old Sami is deeply traumatised, and it’s up to psychologist Dr. Jessie Flynn to unlock his terrifying memories. She needs to find out who ‘the girl’ is – but nothing can prepare her for the truth about what haunts him.
Meanwhile, Jessie’s former patient, Captain Ben Callan, is investigating the suspicious death of an officer in Afghanistan – the problem is the only suspect refuses to talk.
When a dead body washes up on a Sussex beach, Jessie and Ben’s cases converge. Soon it’s clear that the mystery in Afghanistan began with a secret much closer to home. And a desperate killer will do anything to keep it buried….
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- The Lady’s Command (The Adventurers Quartet)
- Everything, Everything
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- The Apartment (Blumhouse)
- Le premier jour du reste de ma vie
- Milk and Honey
- Warheart (Richard and Kahlan)
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation