Final Fondue (A Five-Ingredient Mystery)
Author : Maya Corrigan
Publisher : Kensington (June 28, 2016)
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
Val Deniston certainly has her plate full running a café, dabbling with recipes, and helping her grandfather prepare for the town’s upcoming tri-centennial celebration, but she’s grown fond of her new life in the Chesapeake Bay town of Bayport. . .
So when Val is asked to reclaim her old position as a cookbook publicist in New York City, she puts off her decision in order to help her grandfather perfect his chocolate fondue for the weekend festivity’s dessert cook-off. But after the opening ceremonies, Val finds a houseguest strangled to death in her grandfather’s backyard. She suspects a classic case of mistaken identity, especially when another guest nearly bids her life a fondue farewell. Now it’s up to Val to keep the killer from making another stab at murder . . .
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : mobi
You may like:
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- NEVER IS A PROMISE (Never Say Never Book 2)
- Eleanor & Park
- SINDER: Attraction – Tome 2
- Grey : Cinquante nuances de Grey par Christian
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Le secret du mari
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- It Had to Be Him (An It Had to Be Novel)
- Divergente raconté par QUATRE