Fighting the Flames (Where There’s Smoke)
Author : Em Petrova
Publisher : Smashwords Edition
Release : January 10th 2017
Genre : Romance
Maddox has been battling California’s wildfires for years. As a smokejumper, he’s trained to take action first and think second, but when he sees the cabin his best buddy owned before his death surrounded by a wall of fire, he can only think of his friend’s widow.
Sydney came to the cabin to ready it to sell. The place holds too many memories for her peace of mind, and after three years of grieving, she’s ready to take a deep breath and move on. But she can’t do that smothered in her cabin.
When the smoke clears…
Maddox needs to evacuate the curvy vixen he has thought about too much since his friend’s passing, but the stubborn woman won’t leave. The team is short-handed, and she’s determined to get hands-on training. Cutting, shoveling, digging—all those things should wear out a woman of her size, but she still has amazing stamina in his bed—as well as bent over logs and pinned against trees.
Langue : English
File size : 147 KB
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Thirteen Reasons Why
- Couples Sex Guide with Demonstrated Sex Positions
- God Help the Child: A novel
- Prince Captif Tomes 1 et 2
- Golden Son pdf book by Pierce Brown
- The Oregon Files series (10 Ebooks)