Author : J. A. Jance
Publisher : William Morrow
Release : September 6, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
Arizona sheriff Joanna Brady returns in this outstanding new mystery set in the beautiful desert country of the Southwest.
With a baby on the way, sudden deaths in the family from which to recover, a re-election campaign looming, and a daughter heading off for college, Cochise County Sheriff Joanna Brady has her hands full when a puzzling new case hits her department, demanding every resource she has at her disposal.
Two women have fallen to their deaths from a small nearby peak, referred to by Bisbee locals as Geronimo. What’s the connection between these two women? Is this a case of murder/suicide or is it a double homicide? And if someone else is responsible, is it possible that the perpetrator may, even now, be on the hunt for another victim?
About the Author
J. A. Jance is the New York Times bestselling author of the J. P. Beaumont series, the Joanna Brady series, the Ali Reynolds series, and five interrelated thrillers about the Walker family, as well as a volume of poetry. Born in South Dakota and brought up in Bisbee, Arizona, Jance lives with her husband in Seattle, Washington, and Tucson, Arizona.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Norse Mythology
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others
- L’anneau Du Sorcier Tome 1, 2, 3 et 4
- When Breath Becomes Air
- The Pentagon’s Brain: An Uncensored History of DARPA, America’s Top-Secret Military Research Agency
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- The Short Drop