Author : Mike A. Lancaster
Publisher : Sky Pony Press
Release : September 13, 2016
Genre : Mysteries & Thrillers
There’s something in that sound. Something bad. Something dangerous.”
Fifteen-year-old Ani Lee is a skilled hacker researching a strange .wav file that she’s downloaded when it behaves as no file ever should.
Joe Dyson is a seventeen-year-old American transplant recruited into a secret teen division of the British intelligence service who’s looking into the disappearance of a friend caught up in an underground music scene that might be more than it appears.
When Ani and Joe’s investigations intertwine, they discover that the .wav file and the music are linked—someone’s embedding the file into tracks to create a mind-controlled teen army.
But who’s behind it? And why? And how do you stop a sound?
An exhilarating sci-fi techno-thriller that blends music, mind control, and conspiracy perfect for fans ofLittle Brother, Brain Jack, and Proxy.
Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers—picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and novels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Sex Machine
- The Graveyard Apartment
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Prudence (The Custard Protocol)
- Dexter Is Dead
- Keep Me – Garde-Moi (L’Enlèvement t. 2)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Fille du train
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others