Cross Kill (Alex Cross #23.5)
Author : James Patterson
Publisher : BookShots
Release : June 7, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
Alex Cross, I’m coming for you–even from the grave if I have to.
Along Came a Spider killer Gary Soneji has been dead for over ten years. Alex Cross watched him die. But today, Cross saw him gun down his partner. Is Soneji alive? A ghost? Or something even more sinister?
Nothing will prepare you for the wicked truth.
LIGHTNING-FAST STORIES BY JAMES PATTERSON
- Novels you can devour in a few hours
- Impossible to stop reading
- All original content from James Patterson
James Patterson received the Literarian Award for Outstanding Service to the American Literary Community at the 2015 National Book Awards. His other awards include two Emmys, the Edgar Award, and the Children’s Choice Award for Author of the Year. He is a tireless champion of the power of books and reading, exemplified by his new children’s book imprint, JIMMY Patterson, whose mission is simple: “We want every kid who finishes a JIMMY Book to say: ‘PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER BOOK.'” He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers and has over four hundred Teacher Education Scholarships at 24 colleges and universities. He has also donated millions to independent bookstores and school libraries. Patterson will be investing proceeds from the sales of JIMMY Patterson Books in pro-reading initiatives.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- The Man in the High Castle
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
- Modern Lovers
- A Titan Series ( 2 Books)
- L’anneau Du Sorcier Tome 1, 2, 3 et 4
- The Choice
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script)
- Rules for a Knight
- The League series [1-8]