Last added books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
Author : Chrissy Teigen
Publisher : Clarkson Potter
Release : February 23, 2016
Genre : Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Maybe she’s on a photo shoot in Zanzibar. Maybe she’s making people laugh on TV. But all Chrissy Teigen really wants to do is talk about dinner. Or breakfast. Lunch gets some love, too.
For years, she’s been collecting, cooking, and Instagramming her favorite recipes, and here they are: from breakfast all day to John’s famous fried chicken with spicy honey butter to her mom’s Thai classics.
Salty, spicy, saucy, and fun as sin (that’s the food, but that’s Chrissy, too), these dishes are for family, for date night at home, for party time, and for a few life-sucks moments (salads). You’ll learn the importance of chili peppers, the secret to cheesy-cheeseless eggs, and life tips like how to use bacon as a home fragrance, the single best way to wake up in the morning, and how not to overthink men or Brussels sprouts. Because for Chrissy Teigen, cooking, eating, life, and love are one and the same.
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 24.3 MB
Format : azw3
- Neapolitan series (4 Books)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- While You Were Sleeping
- SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome
- Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children
- Trois amis en quete de sagesse
- The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government
- The Road to Little Dribbling: Adventures of an American in Britain
- Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body
- Pretty Girls: A Novel