Boy, 9, Missing
Author : Nic Joseph
Publisher : Sourcebooks Landmark
Release : September 20, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
In the tradition of Defending Jacob or Drowning Ruth, this is a suspenseful debut that explores the ramifications of revenge, justice, and the aftermath of a terrible night in the lives of two families.
It should have been just a quiet evening with friends. But Francis lost his brother that night in what was ruled a tragic accident. He’s tried to move on in the last twenty-three years, even though his father certainly hasn’t. Indeed, his father still blames the lone witness, Sam, the nine-year-old son of friends. Perhaps if Sam would have just said something, anything, about what happened that night, but Sam still seems unable-or unwilling-to utter a word about the accident.
And now, twenty-three years later, Sam’s own nine-year-old son has disappeared.
About the Author
Nic Joseph has been published in a variety of news outlets, including Newsweek, WGNTV.com, and Business 2.0. She spends her days as a communications manager for an independent teaching hospital in Chicago, and her nights writing fiction or watching old mysteries on Netflix.
Langue : English
File size : 2 MB
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Forces d’élite – Tome 4 – A vive allure
- The Gene: An Intimate History
- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Threat of a Jobless Future
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- The Love That Split the World