Author : Nicole Trope
Publisher : Allen & Unwin
Release : June 22nd 2016
Genre : Literature & Fiction
‘I am here because they suspect me of something. I am here because I am a suspect. I know that, she knows that. Everyone knows that.’ Anna
‘It wasn’t my fault. None of this is my fault!’ Caro
Caro and Anna are best friends… they were best friends. Over a decade, Caro and Anna have bonded while raising their daughters, two little girls the same age but living two very different lives. The women have supported each other as they have shared the joys and trials of motherhood, but now everything has changed.
There’s been a terrible car accident, an unimaginable tragedy that leaves both families devastated. Over two days as Caro and Anna each detail their own versions of events, they are forced to reveal hidden truths and closely guarded secrets.
The complicated lives of wives and mothers are laid bare as both women come to realise that even best friends don’t tell each other everything. And when hearts are broken, even best friends need someone to blame.
A hard- hitting, provocative and gripping read from the queen of white-knuckle suspense and searing family drama.
Langue : English
File size : 1.4 MB
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Et si je répondais du tac au tac ! Avoir de la repartie mode d’emploi
- Manwhore +1
- What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours
- Star Wars Ahsoka
- When Breath Becomes Air
- The Blood Mirror (Lightbringer)
- NEVER IS A PROMISE (Never Say Never Book 2)