Author : Fern Michaels
Publisher : Zebra; Reprint edition
Release : June 28, 2011
Genre : Literature & Fiction
In #1 New York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels’ dazzling new novel, a woman devastated by betrayal embarks on a daring quest for justice. . .
She Lost Everything. . .
Kate and Alex Rocket are blessed with a wonderful marriage and a lovely home. Although Kate can’t have children, she and Alex look upon Sara and Emily, daughters of their good friends Don and Debbie Winter, as part of their family.
Except Hope. . .
With one phone call, everything changes. Sara accuses Alex of a terrible act, opening up a vicious rift between the couples. Kate watches helplessly as her innocent husband is convicted and sent to prison. But when even greater tragedy strikes, Kate’s grief turns to anger, and she discovers an inner strength and steel-edged resolve to clear her husband’s name-and ruin those who destroyed their life together. But Kate’s greatest challenge will be in avenging Alex without losing her chance at a new future-and a precious new love. . .
“Heartbreaking, suspenseful, and tender.” –Booklist on Return to Sender
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Ego Is the Enemy
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- The Noise of Time
- The Bone Tree: A Novel (Penn Cage Novels)
- The Evenings
- SINDER: Experimentation – Tome 1
- Weekday Brides Series Book 1-6
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected