Author : Fern Michaels
Publisher : Zebra; Reprint edition
Release : June 28, 2011
Genre : Literature & Fiction
In #1 New York Times bestselling author Fern Michaels’ dazzling new novel, a woman devastated by betrayal embarks on a daring quest for justice. . .
She Lost Everything. . .
Kate and Alex Rocket are blessed with a wonderful marriage and a lovely home. Although Kate can’t have children, she and Alex look upon Sara and Emily, daughters of their good friends Don and Debbie Winter, as part of their family.
Except Hope. . .
With one phone call, everything changes. Sara accuses Alex of a terrible act, opening up a vicious rift between the couples. Kate watches helplessly as her innocent husband is convicted and sent to prison. But when even greater tragedy strikes, Kate’s grief turns to anger, and she discovers an inner strength and steel-edged resolve to clear her husband’s name-and ruin those who destroyed their life together. But Kate’s greatest challenge will be in avenging Alex without losing her chance at a new future-and a precious new love. . .
“Heartbreaking, suspenseful, and tender.” –Booklist on Return to Sender
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Sex Machine
- The Graveyard Apartment
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Prudence (The Custard Protocol)
- Dexter Is Dead
- Keep Me – Garde-Moi (L’Enlèvement t. 2)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Fille du train
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others