Last added books
Author : Allen Steele
Publisher : Tor Books
Release : March 1, 2016
Genre : Science Fiction & Fantasy
Written by a highly regarded expert on space travel and exploration, Allen Steele’s Arkwright features the precision of hard science fiction with a compelling cast of characters. In the vein of classic authors such as Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, and Arthur C. Clarke, Nathan Arkwright is a seminal author of the twentieth century. At the end of his life he becomes reclusive and cantankerous, refusing to appear before or interact with his legion of fans. Little did anyone know, Nathan was putting into motion his true, timeless legacy.
Convinced that humanity cannot survive on Earth, his Arkwright Foundation dedicates itself to creating a colony on an Earth-like planet several light years distant. Fueled by Nathan’s legacy, generations of Arkwrights are drawn together, and pulled apart, by the enormity of the task and weight of their name.
This is classic, epic science fiction and engaging character-driven storytelling, which will appeal to devotees of the genre as well as fans of current major motion pictures such as Gravity and Interstellar.
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 2.1 MB
Format : EPUB + MOBI +AZW3
- Eleanor & Park
- P.S. I Still Love You
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story
- Girl Online 1 and 2
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- The Choice
- Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War
- The Sell: The Secrets of Selling Anything to Anyone
- Cross Kill (Alex Cross #23.5)
- The Annihilation Score (A Laundry Files Novel)