Anything But Love
Author : Abigail Strom
Publisher : Montlake Romance (July 12, 2016)
Genre : Romance
Socialite Jessica Bullock can’t catch a break. After a lifetime of chasing perfection, hoping to please her parents, all her hard work is set to pay off. But on her wedding day, her fiancé leaves her high and dry. Humiliated, she finds her calm, cool facade beginning to crumble…until an unexpected wedding guest, her childhood best friend and crush, offers to help her pick up the pieces.
Never in his wildest dreams would Ben Taggart have imagined he’d be escorting Jessica on her honeymoon to Bermuda. Although they haven’t seen each other in years, he can’t leave her to fall apart. Agreeing to keep things platonic, they vow to make the most of their spontaneous vacation—until an unplanned kiss sparks a powerful passion.
They tell themselves that what happens in Bermuda will stay in Bermuda. But when old secrets are revealed and new feelings ignite, will Ben and Jessica be able to leave their romance behind?
About the Author
Abigail Strom started writing stories at the age of seven and has never been able to stop. On her way to becoming a full-time writer, she earned a BA in English from Cornell University and an MFA in dance from the University of Hawaii. Abigail has held a wide variety of jobs, from dance teacher and choreographer to human resources manager. Now she works in her pajamas and lives in New England with her family, who are incredibly supportive of the hours she spends hunched over her computer.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
You may like:
- Eleanor & Park
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- Me Before You
- Beautiful Burn: A Novel (The Maddox Brothers Book 4)
- Born of Betrayal (The League: Nemesis Rising)
- Dishonored – The Corroded Man