Last added books
Author : Tijan
Publisher : EverAfter Romance
Release : August 22, 2016
Genre : Romance
He told me to ‘settle, girl.’
He asked if ‘something was wrong with me?’
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.
He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother.
Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming.
I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what would happen if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB
You may like:
- Eleanor & Park
- P.S. I Still Love You
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story
- Girl Online 1 and 2
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- The Choice
- Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War
- The Sell: The Secrets of Selling Anything to Anyone
- Cross Kill (Alex Cross #23.5)
- The Annihilation Score (A Laundry Files Novel)