Last added books
Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body
Author : Kylie Logan
Publisher : Berkley
Release : March 1, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
The national bestselling author of The Legend of Sleepy Harlow returns to South Bass Island, where the League of Literary Ladies has to find out who’s killing off nuns.
B and B owner Bea Cartwright has taken on the responsibility of taking meals to ten visiting nuns, who are on retreat at the Water’s Edge Center for Spirit and Renewal on picturesque South Bass Island on Lake Erie. But the peace of the retreat is shattered when one of the nuns is found at the water’s edge—murdered. And when a second nun is killed, Bea and the other members of the League of Literary Ladies—Chandra, Kate, and Luella—start to wonder about eerie parallels with the Agatha Christie mystery classic, And Then There Were None.
Since Bea has the trust of the sisters, the local chief of police asks her and the other Literary Ladies to interview each of them. Expecting a confession may be asking for a miracle, but Bea hopes she can at least find the killer before another nun gets crossed off the guest list…
About the Author
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : MOBI
- P.S. I Still Love You
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid 10: Old School
- Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love)
- Virtuous (Quantum Trilogy Book 1)
- After Saison 2
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- Aflame: A Fall Away Novel
- The Star Wars Cook Book: Wookiee Cookies and Other Galactic Recipes
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike