Always My Girl
Author : Samantha Chase
Publisher : Sourcebooks Casablanca (July 5, 2016)
Genre : Literature & Fiction
Falling in love with your best friend? Easy.
Telling them how you really feel? Impossible.
Quinn Shaughnessy believes there’s a lot more to life than romance, and he always thought his best friend Anna agreed. But now she’s coming out of her shell anddating…and Quinn starts seeing her in a very different light.
Anna can tell Quinn anything, except the big secret she’s been hiding for years-that she’s fallen in love with him. Now Anna is determined to make a life for herself that doesn’t include hopeless pining. But just as she’s ready to move on, Quinn seems determined not to let go-and the way he’s looking at her might be enough to finally change them from best friends to best everything.
” – Publishers Weekly“The Shaughnessys’ return is welcome, as always. The latest brother to fall is Quinn, and he brings good questions with him: Can you fall in love with your best childhood friend, and when did she grow up to look that smokin’ hot? The beauty of this family is the honesty that they dole out to each other. This is another winner in a series that is true to life.” – RT Book Reviews, 4 Stars
About the Author
When she’s not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : mobi
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- The 20/20 Diet: Turn Your Weight Loss Vision Into Reality
- Pour ton bien (HQN)
- My Fight / Your Fight
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- I Almost Forgot About You
- The Man in the High Castle
- At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Others
- The Name of God Is Mercy