Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body
Author : HARLES CUMMING
Publisher : HARPER COLLINS
Release : 2016
Genre : Thriller, Espionage
From the winner of the CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger 2012 for Best Thriller of the Year comes a gripping and suspenseful new spy novel. Perfect for fans of John le Carré, Charles Cumming is ‘the master of the modern spy thriller’ (Mail on Sunday)
Thomas Kell thought he was done with spying. A former MI6 officer, he devoted his life to the Service, but it has left him with nothing but grief and a simmering anger against the Kremlin.
Then Kell is offered an unexpected chance at revenge. Taking the law into his own hands, he embarks on a mission to recruit a top Russian spy who is in possession of a terrifying secret. As Kell tracks his man from Moscow to London, he finds himself in a high stakes game of cat and mouse in which it becomes increasingly difficult to know who is playing whom.
As the mission reaches boiling point, the threat of a catastrophic terrorist attack looms over Britain. Kell is faced with an impossible choice. Loyalty to MI6 – or to his own conscience?
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Eighteen (18): Based on a True Story
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- Ego Is the Enemy
- This Book Loves You
- Golden Son pdf book by Pierce Brown
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script)
- The Best American
- Sous influence: Twisted Love, T1
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease