Last added books
Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body
Author : HARLES CUMMING
Publisher : HARPER COLLINS
Release : 2016
Genre : Thriller, Espionage
From the winner of the CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger 2012 for Best Thriller of the Year comes a gripping and suspenseful new spy novel. Perfect for fans of John le Carré, Charles Cumming is ‘the master of the modern spy thriller’ (Mail on Sunday)
Thomas Kell thought he was done with spying. A former MI6 officer, he devoted his life to the Service, but it has left him with nothing but grief and a simmering anger against the Kremlin.
Then Kell is offered an unexpected chance at revenge. Taking the law into his own hands, he embarks on a mission to recruit a top Russian spy who is in possession of a terrifying secret. As Kell tracks his man from Moscow to London, he finds himself in a high stakes game of cat and mouse in which it becomes increasingly difficult to know who is playing whom.
As the mission reaches boiling point, the threat of a catastrophic terrorist attack looms over Britain. Kell is faced with an impossible choice. Loyalty to MI6 – or to his own conscience?
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Pike Logan series (1 – 10)
- Illuminae (The Illuminae Files)
- Possession (The Steel Brothers Saga)
- Glass Sword (Red Queen)
- The Constant Queen (Queens of Conquest)
- Wild Seasons Saison 1 Sweet filthy boy
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Some Sort of Crazy: A Happy Crazy Love Novel
- Radiant Angel (A John Corey Novel)