Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body
Author : HARLES CUMMING
Publisher : HARPER COLLINS
Release : 2016
Genre : Thriller, Espionage
From the winner of the CWA Ian Fleming Steel Dagger 2012 for Best Thriller of the Year comes a gripping and suspenseful new spy novel. Perfect for fans of John le Carré, Charles Cumming is ‘the master of the modern spy thriller’ (Mail on Sunday)
Thomas Kell thought he was done with spying. A former MI6 officer, he devoted his life to the Service, but it has left him with nothing but grief and a simmering anger against the Kremlin.
Then Kell is offered an unexpected chance at revenge. Taking the law into his own hands, he embarks on a mission to recruit a top Russian spy who is in possession of a terrifying secret. As Kell tracks his man from Moscow to London, he finds himself in a high stakes game of cat and mouse in which it becomes increasingly difficult to know who is playing whom.
As the mission reaches boiling point, the threat of a catastrophic terrorist attack looms over Britain. Kell is faced with an impossible choice. Loyalty to MI6 – or to his own conscience?
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : EPUB, MOBI
You may like:
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind
- Outliers: The Story of Success
- Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again
- Yours (A Dark Bad Boy Romance Novel)
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- La Saga Des Loriens Tome 1 à 5
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
- The Devil’s Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government