Author : Anita Waller
Publisher : Bloodhound Books (October 3, 2016)
Genre : Psychological Thriller
34 Days: A gripping psychological thriller from an international best-selling author
How much can your life change in just 34 days?
Anna and Ray have been married for thirty-five years. They are parents and grandparents and appear to be a normal couple. But behind closed doors something isn’t right.
On the day of their wedding anniversary Anna makes a decision that changes everything and throws her family into turmoil. Anna will discover that she is not the only one who has suffered and by leaving Ray she sparks a series of events so awful that it might just end in murder…
34 days is a stunning psychological thriller from the best-selling author of Beautiful & Angel. It will appeal greatly to fans of Kathryn Croft, Rachel Abbott, B A Paris & Louise Jensen.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : ePUB, MOBI, AZW3
You may like:
- Everything, Everything
- Grey : Cinquante nuances de Grey par Christian
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds
- We Are The Ants
- Small Great Things
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and Your Family Protected
- The Man in the High Castle
- Scot Harvath series (14 Books)