Author : Anita Waller
Publisher : Bloodhound Books (October 3, 2016)
Genre : Psychological Thriller
34 Days: A gripping psychological thriller from an international best-selling author
How much can your life change in just 34 days?
Anna and Ray have been married for thirty-five years. They are parents and grandparents and appear to be a normal couple. But behind closed doors something isn’t right.
On the day of their wedding anniversary Anna makes a decision that changes everything and throws her family into turmoil. Anna will discover that she is not the only one who has suffered and by leaving Ray she sparks a series of events so awful that it might just end in murder…
34 days is a stunning psychological thriller from the best-selling author of Beautiful & Angel. It will appeal greatly to fans of Kathryn Croft, Rachel Abbott, B A Paris & Louise Jensen.
Langue : English
File size : 1 Mo
Format : ePUB, MOBI, AZW3
You may like:
- Work Rules!: Insights from Inside Google That Will Transform How You Live and Lead
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success.
- A Work in Progress: A Memoir
- Eleanor & Park
- Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate
- A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life
- Aristote et Dante découvrent les secrets de l’univers
- Riverbend Road (Haven Point 4)
- The Oregon Files series (10 Ebooks)
- This Book Loves You