Author : Deek Rhew
Publisher : Pandamoon Publishing; 1 edition
Release : March 29, 2016
Genre : Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
In his black and white world, Sam Bradford–former Marine turned government assassin–finally sees a speck of grey. He has always followed orders without question, but his latest assignment threatens to disrupt the precision of his universe and may either severe or redeem his last remaining sliver of humanity.
Using his mastery of the 122 Rules of Psychology, Sam hunts down everyone The Agency sends him to find and eliminates them. Just as he has his rifle scope focused on his latest victim, Monica Sable, a SoCal girl entangled with the mob, his long-dormant conscience reappears for a final performance…one last ditch effort to save the sinking ship of Sam’s soul. He’s killed innocents before, but tarries on pulling the trigger this time.
When Monica escapes his crosshairs and fumbles her way across the country in a pathetic attempt to elude capture, Sam gives chase. But he’s not the only one after her. Ruthless henchmen, hired by the mob, froth like bloodhounds and nip at Monica’s heels. Now Sam is faced with a choice: turn his back on the rules and jeopardize his way of life by helping her or join the pack and rip her to shreds.
Langue : English
File size : 390 KB
Format : EPUB
- Eleanor & Park
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Contre vents et marées (THIRDS t. 1)
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative’s Guide to Eluding Pursuers, Evading Capture, and Surviving Any Dangerous Situation
- Modern Romance
- Possession (The Steel Brothers Saga)
- Lilac Girls
- Heir to the Empire (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, Vol. 1)
- The Siren